Hey guys! So I was recently nominated for the Leibster Award, by Ruth 101, if you don’t know her she is an amazing blogger and you should follow her, because she is awesome! (https://anything2autopsy.wordpress.com) And those who don’t know what the Leibster Award is, it is an online award which you are nominated from another blogger, and once you nominate them, they have to do a list of things that I will show you below:
The Rules are:
- Each nominee must have under 200 followers
- Thank and link to the nominated blog
- Answer their 10 questions
- Pose 10 new questions to your nominations
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them why they have been nominated
- Write a post containing the questions
- Include these rules in the post
So those who I nominate for the Liebster Award are:
- Brittany from: https://booksarecooltoo.wordpress.com/
- Shannon from: https://forevershannon.wordpress.com/
- Twentyteen0 from: https://twentyteen0.wordpress.com/
- Photographs Works from: http://photographworks.me/
- Deanne from: https://deanneworld.wordpress.com/
- Sooraj from: https://soorisense.wordpress.com/
- Jafar Rehman from: https://thecrookedmind.wordpress.com/
- Blond Nerd from: https://thatblondenerd.wordpress.com/
- Celebrate Life from: https://celebratelifewithsherristone.wordpress.com/
- Barrira from: https://unheardunspokencogitationum.wordpress.com/
** I do relieve that some bloggers have more than 200 followers, but they still deserve the award. And some I am not sure about the number of people following them. Thanks! 😀 **
So after you nominate people you have to list ten question which the nominees should answer:
- What made you want to start a blog?
- If you could make a wish right now, what would it be?
- What animal print do you think you are?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite word?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- Favorite emoji?
- Weirdest memory you have?
Questions from Ruth 101:
1. Have you ever participated in an extreme sport, if so what?
Sadly, I have not participated in any extreme sport! 😦 But I really want to!!
2. Favorite movie?
My favorite movie would have to be either, The Pink Panther (because Steve Martin is WAY to funny!!) or the 100 Foot Journey!
3. What is the best country/state/place you have ever visited?
My favorite place is Kerala, India because that place is full of natures beauty, the weather is great, and most of my family lives there!
4. Do you prefer spending time in the countryside, the beach or in the city?
I prefer spending time in the city because country side is way to quite for me, and I love hearing loud noises! Also, I feel like the beach would be too boring for me after a while, just looking at water, is too dull after a long period of time.
5. What is the one thing you want to buy but never do?
Many of you might know the answer but………….The big Costco packet of Oreo’s with 6 packs of OREOS!!!! That is life for me and I don’t buy it because I would eat the whole thing and gain around 10 pounds!
6. Favorite book?
My favorite book would have to be Chinese Cinderella which is a memoir about the author Adeline Yen Mah. It is really short, and I read a few years back, but it has deep meanings and it’s very sentimental, which is my type of books!
7. What mythical things do you believe in?
Mythical things……hmmm……….does Unicorns count? 😀
8. If you met a genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for? (More wishes is not an option)
If I met a genie my three wishes would be, great health for my friends and family, happiness throughout the world, and free WiFi everywhere!
9. Which fictional character do you wish was real?
I really wish Olaf from frozen was real because his humor and positivity is just so cute! I bet if everyone met Olaf, they would be happy in a split second!
“Some people are just worth melting for,”
10. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in public?
Out of all the weirdest things I have done, the most weirdest was probably dancing outside a temple like a maniac in front of a bunch of people! Lot’s of them were staring……lol
And that is it! Thank you Ruth 101 for nominating me, this was really fun! Be sure to check her out, she is great! Anyway, like usual, either scroll down below for more blog posts or use the calendar to your right, and if you’re not on your computer then scroll down to the bottom! And comment down below what I should do next time! And like this if you liked it, and last but not least follow me it you haven’t; what are you waiting for? All you have to do is put your email address in the slot to your right, or if you are on phone then scroll down to the bottom. It’s easy and you get new emails every time I post something!
Your mistakes, do not define you!
“You are my harmony to my melody,”